Friday, September 02, 2005

Friday Night

Where shall I begin? Completely coincidental, I find myself beginning a public journal, a drastic change from writing in my van Gogh diary hidden in my desk. It's Friday night and I am taking a break from reading the piles of books that have to be read by next Tuesday. Although I would rather be with my close friends who are travelling to the beach at this moment, I chose to sacrifice my leisure time in order to work on one of my goals in life: entering into medical school. Anyhow, I think this online Blog will not only help me articulate myself better, but I hope it will provide some life lessons that I have learned and also a peek into a fairly interesting life of a Lebanese cowgirl.

4 comments:

Eve said...

That's one tiring path you chose. "shou sayer 3leiki?", as some would say here :p
Good luck (in med school and in ur blog!)

callipyge said...

Hey Cowgirl ;-) Where in Texas are you?
- hailing from Austin

Zanzounito said...

Hi Eve-
Thanks for stopping by! Ma sar shi! I just don't want to be a gray-haired woman looking in retrospect, wondering "What if I had tried it?"

Callipyge,
Howdy! Glad to know there are some Lebs. round here. I am near Dallas, in a quaint little town called Arlington.

Maldoror said...

Hello there,
Welcome and have a nice experience!
Would be dropping by, I guess!