Tuesday, September 12, 2006

5th Floor




The 5th floor of our central library is reserved for quiet study.

Oftentimes, I hush those who think they are above the "complete silence" rule, other times I have asked a woman to leave and when she didn't, I had a librarian ask her to leave. In other words, don't mess with me, I am the LIBRARY QUEEN :)

Lately, I have been contemplating something: When i graduate this semester, I will dance in an indiscrimnate manner ontop of the 5th floor desks where I have spent years of studying..there will be music.....pictures will be taken.

11 comments:

Laila K said...

:)
you will post them yes?

Zanzounito said...

I want to. I fear that if I have evidence, it may come back to haunt me, you know what I mean ;)

Unknown said...

then another queen will tell on you :)

Eve said...

zanz, didnt know you were the hushing kind :p I never could stay quiet in those place for more than five minutes.

Élan Vital said...

So does this means no more entry about the stimulating subject of FISTULA? :S

Maldoror said...

I would roll myself on that beautiful carpet.

Zanzounito said...

Mirvat-and the cycle never ends..

Bastard Child, I liked your name better as BCOC..but I will learn to love this one..

Maldorer, for the sake of anonymity, I used a pic. of a generic library, not mine

Sesalie said...

I wish that were I our library:-( Rock on girl!

Élan Vital said...

I'm thinking of changing my to A Child of Civilization or more conveniently ACOC. What say you? :p

Zanzounito said...

well, BCOC conjures an image of wild immortality, a man who pays no heed to authority (maybe its just my imagination or the pic of Mel Gibson)..but Leb. Meze is more of a gentleman's name..clean cut, proper..I would stay with Leb. Meze or go back to BCOC

Delirious said...

I wanna see those pics, girl!