Saturday, October 04, 2008

An Epiphany

Last night, a revelation hit me so hard that I found myself in an eternal bliss of happiness. 

No longer will I long for better days, because every minute of my life will be enjoyed. Whether I am in the midst of doing things I relish-reading, jogging, visiting museums, going out with friends, drinking (yes, I am drinking now), playing tennis, traveling, or doing things I dread-interviewing, studying, filling out applications, organizing paperwork, cleaning, work correspondence-I will do EVERYTHING with a genuine happiness because gone are the days where I will long for moments of my life to pass by quickly and no longer will I live in a dream of false anticipations.

No longer will I long for someone to make me happy because I am so happy. I have never loved myself as much as I do today-today marks the beginning of a Zanzounita who knows how beautiful life is and will not take it for granted. Today marks the beginning of a revelation-I have never been so happy in my life---and for the first time ever, the happiness came from within.

1 comment:

Ana Min Beirut - أنا من بيروت said...

You might wanna check this out to keep things in a "Happy" perspective...Happy u realized that Happiness comes from within ... share the epiphany....

http://www.happiness-project.com/