Saturday, February 11, 2006

Bluttering

If you were to fail, wouldn't it be better than always wondering, "What if?"

So it's 1am on a Saturday night...I just got home from an unexpected Valentine's party where I tried, for the first time, strawberry chocolate fondue..let's just say it was lovely and keep it at that..

Excuse me, yes I am a little scatter brained....why do I have to conform to conciseness all the time?

I would rather be criticized than complimented....tonight, I felt irritated by some compliment...sincere or not, I wonder what his/her motive is...lately, it just feels like so many people are trying to flatter me...OK, i know what you're thinking, but if only you knew...it's just, well, mundane..

Beauty. There are some girls who are so sweet and nice on the inside, but guess what? THEY AIN'T GETTIN' ANY...you know why? Because they don't fit the image of beauty....

That's another thing, if I was trapped in a big girl's body...would I still have guys complimenting me, holding doors open, smiling, offering me school books, free tutoring, free coffee, lessons, ...yadda yadda yadda...??

drumroll please: NOPE

Because we, yes you looking at the computer screen, and me, and anyone you know are all victims/prepetrators of enjoying to look at something/one beautiful..

that's not a crime

I just wonder if the nice girl's I met will also have their chance at love

Is the physical that important? No. Because I have come across some beautiful people in my day, and guess what? After spending one hour with them, I would rather take a stroll on hot coal...good night

No comments: