Friday, May 26, 2006

Heavy Sigh

Okay, so I high-jacked this off 'his' web space. I doubt he would mind, considering:

A) I am the person he his referring to.
B) He took my idea.
C) He doesn't know about this blog ;)
D) It made me feel so good that I had to share.

...And then came the day where my sense of perception shifted to some new level ... even though I was playing the song for the first time, I could swear i was anticipating like every word in it, there were even times when i let myself play on some of the words ... OK, maybe a lot of them. They weren't just expressive enough, you see ... To this point, I must at least got you wondering what was so catchy about this song. Was it the singer, the writer, the producer maybe . I tell you it was a listener, the listener ... a listener who once said that she looks so much like the girl in the song, and I believe without the least doubt that there is no way something so heavenly would be described with earthly words, but to my mind it added another piece to a beautiful puzzle i have been putting together for quite some time. Could you imagine a talking Charlie Chaplin with a dolby surround, a Monaliza giving you the blink, a 3D Tom&Jerry, I say it had the same effect ... I finally got the perfect stimuli to blow some soul into that still masterpiece hanging on the back of my head... Learn the words, boys and girls, I might need you in the chorus for my next big party ;)

6 comments:

BeeJ said...

I'd like to file in an application. So how many octaves have you?

Zanzounito said...

laila, glad to know you're not retiring from reading blogs..bas I urge you to reconsider your break

maba3reef ya beej..my music ability stops at snapping my fingers :)

Zanzounito said...

laila, glad to know you're not retiring from reading blogs..bas I urge you to reconsider your break

maba3reef ya beej..my music ability stops at snapping my fingers :)

Zanzounito said...

hey ATC! Thanks habib, don't tell me you moved away from bm?

Zanzounito said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Zanzounito said...

I am sorry to hear that ATC.