Sunday, August 27, 2006

Human Behavior and Complexity

Whoever said man is a simple being is out of touch with reality.

We are far from simple.

Hidden agendas, thoughts, and wonderings lurk behind those eyes and it is interesting (and funny) to watch when a person is not telling the truth.

Is it ok to lie? It depends on the circumstance and if anyone gets hurt in the process. Personally, I do not care unless it harms someone.

Honey, I know he is not the father of your child, the paternity test says so!

5 comments:

Maldoror said...

Men don't lie. Honest :))

Zanzounito said...

That, my friend, is a lie :)

Zanzounito said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Maldoror said...

I admit it. lol

Élan Vital said...

Honey, I know he is not the father of your child, the paternity test says so!

R u watching Maury instead of studying young lady?