Friday, March 03, 2006

Je ne peux pas dormir...

So I am sitting here, waiting to sleep...but I can't..so, here I am.

There is this woman I see occasionally...an African woman who wears colorful headscarfs...today I learned that she used to be a fighter pilot for a country....my motif this year seems like a recurring theme of appearances vs. reality..because by looking at this woman, you would think she was a meager housewife, yet her life was and probably still is different than I had imagined it...

I was talked into going into the clinic tomorrow, we have 80 patients to see....that's craziness...but someone's got to do it..I think I'll wear my Nike's

3 comments:

Maldoror said...

Hope your day passes swiftly and leaves you with tons of energy to smile about it.

Laila K said...

appearances are sooo fooling most of the time, i think everyone has an amazing story to tell. from one insomniac to another: it will pass!

R said...

big probleme tu n'arrives pas à dormir...well easy stop using ur computer after midnight :)...
Well here in toulouse most of students have the same pb...
Bonne nuit :)
yalla tnam x2
nedba7lak tayr el 7amam...